Saturday, January 16, 2010

Spain Voip Can I Use Outlook Express If I Have A Voip Phone, But No Landline?

Can i use outlook express if i have a voip phone, but no landline? - spain voip

I have no landline, but use VoIPTalk by a satellite system here spain.I ordered VistaPrint business cards with electronic ones, but realized that he needed to start Outlook Express to Outlook. I have tried to download in vain, but the use of Yahoo Mail. Is it because I have no fixed landline, can be the reason why I did not download and use Outlook Express?

1 comment:

  1. Just because you have an Internet connection, does not mean you have an e-mail account. But I have no idea why you need to download Outlook Express, should be the default mail software with Windows. Do not think the problem is not fixed. I think his problem is that I do not know what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete