Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Home Staging San Diego Help, Serious Decision To Make About Moving Out.Please?

Help, serious decision to make about moving out.Please? - home staging san diego

This work, I am 18 years old and attends a community college.If moved from Los Angeles to San Diego for school. I got my first job and the pay here is great. But I miss home with my grandparents live in San Diego. I have my onw room to sleep in couch.I I miss my friends and boyfriend.I really miss my family. I could go home, but I'm at the stage where I want things own.My experince my friend must have a roommate, and I want to move into the rent is 400 per month. I do not know if I should return to Los Angeles or stay here. I know my grandparents when I make a big deal out of it and I see that I am happy, not only here.How I start saving? You need to move i>

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I think it is good support from friends and above all a friend, who while in school. I know because I am a student living at home. If there is something that seems far, then, because distracted when you. Im sure if you moved into the house to another school can be found. Thus the term quit, and then see about transferring. If you find another school and save money. I do not know how in a month, but atleast two months, but for the moment when they move if the rent must be 400 euros per month, about $ 100 per week. If you have the money, then when I said I could up to 2 months before you start this way.

    Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete