Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Access Phone Memory When Phone Broken LG Viewty - Good Phone For Music? Vs Sony Ericsson W580i & W910i?

LG Viewty - good phone for music? vs Sony Ericsson W580i & W910i? - access phone memory when phone broken

I need a new phone that will be shining like a phone, but as bright as a camera and music player, like a camera, my ipod broke and didgital two. I saw the LG Viewty and Sony Ericsson W910i and W580i from Sony Ericsson.

There is no doubt that the Viewty 5mpx room 2Mpx it beats the other two. But the other two are Walkman phones, which is an important thing for me. If, however, the Viewty is good for listening to music, so it would be great. It would be easy and simple to use control the music player, sound very good in the helmet.

I know that the Viewty is more expensive, but you need a memory upgrade with a micro-chip, while the other two were M2 expansion. As I have a chip that would save me £ not 18 buy in possession of M2.

In addition to the Viewty looks a hell lot more easily. (You can change the images, though, as I prefer the shiny phones?)

The Sony Ericsson W910i and W580i, it does not seem much difference, except thatW580i is for sale cheaper and thus more than £ 25.

Thank you for the advice.

1 comment:

  1. I have the LG KU990 Viewty and I luv it!

    The music player is very easy to use, but if you buy it, you will probably purchase more memory if you will, a good dose of music on the phone.

    ReplyDelete