Saturday, January 30, 2010

Get Rid Red Blemishes How Do I Get Rid Of Red Acne Blemishes?

How do i get rid of red acne blemishes? - get rid red blemishes

my face broke out badly in the summer and I bought the new acne treatment clinic and it works great! much better than proactive for me! but it is so expensive! Anyway, my face is clear to many things, but I still have red acne scars / spots, and I want to get rid of them! What to do for a great way to do this? I do not want to be forever! Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Palmers cocoa butter, cream, good works for scars
    I had acne scars and what I've used.
    I have a bath, because it slightly thicker than the stuff in the bottle.
    but, as in most of his scars every night and morning, and be less noticeable / vanishes almost completely in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop Acne in 3 months. A significant change in your skin. I use "Diane 35" pill, which can be obtained as prescribed by your doctor. It was recommended to me by a friend of the family and to my doctors. It saved my face and I like my daily life. Suggest Diane 35th He stood in front blocked by excess oil in acne. It reduces a lot in my almost 1 year with this pill every day. It regulates menstruation. I know exactly when I have my period. There are indications on the packaging of the pill, the pill for 21 days at a stretch. and the use of the pill before, he said that he was no longer on Saturday, when you do not take more tablets, stop taking the pill until Saturday, and then repeat the routine all over again. its highly recommended to me. I wash my face once a day sometimes, because I found it dry on his face. Sometimes the water is quite natural, and in the morning I wash my Neutrogena clear and quick with my SPF 15 moisturizor (Cetaphil)! I hope it works for you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Palmers cocoa butter, cream, good works for scars, but try to give the couch every week that helps ACHN

    ReplyDelete