Saturday, January 23, 2010

Review For Short 6 Inch Reflector Help Me With My Concerns?

Help me with my concerns? - review for short 6 inch reflector

I've checked the other questions, but no real answer to my question.

I am 16 years old, 5'3 ". Tae Kwon Do since I am now 9 years old. And I'm thin. But I'm worried alittle leg. Leg is 16 cm wide, and most of inches from my leg 13th also pegs are 6 inches. Is that mean? "They seem to me a bit ...... all. Is it me, because my legs are short, I think that is mainly muscle, but I hope not, because what we know, can not lose the muscle.
So, please help to lose a little fat ",". I prefer a minimum amount of muscle. :)


Thanks












* Oh, I a few ideas how to get the legs and torso make more. Thanks

2 comments:

  1. I'm 5'2 "and my measurements are similar in leg and I'm pretty thin, with thin legs (not super muscles) to the average measurement. You can lose muscle mass if I have more work, but I recommend it. Muscled legs are attractive, especially when you consider a pair of high heels from time to time, we really sweet shortys in the heels. Capri pants See also rather short legs. You can shape an experience of a personal trainer, your legs, if you are so much nicer. Ah good job with the Tae Kwon Do, Kick Butt Be the person who does not like her legs. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's a question of UR, but I think its a bit wider, but on average .... I am 12 and 4'9 and my thighs are 16 centimeters ... My ankles are 7 1 / 2, and my legs are 11 1 / 2 inches

    ReplyDelete