Friday, January 15, 2010

Garmin Mobile Pc How To Load A North America Map Into Garmin Mobile XT?

How to load a North America map into Garmin Mobile XT? - garmin mobile pc

I installed Garmin Mobile XT on my new Nokia N97, but I bought the phone in Malaysia and is therefore only with maps of Malaysia. I'll be back in the United States before and obviously wants to load a map of the United States on the device, how can I do that? I could not find the appropriate download from the Garmin website. So, how can I connect to my PC? Thank you in advance:)

1 comment:

  1. 1. In the SD card - the folder Gardmin. Make sure you find a file called GMAPSUPP.IMG. If name exists, the file map of North America GMAPSUPP2.IMG and copy the folder "Garmin"

    2. Now, under the Garmin folder, create a file called GMAPSUPP2.UNL.
    3. Open the file and the most important in North America. Card activation code, save the file.
    4. Guidelines Garmin Mobile XT, configurations, maps and games, you should see the cards in North America. Select the default maps and use.

    ReplyDelete