Friday, January 29, 2010

Earache, Losing Hearing Earache Earache! :[?

Earache earache! :[? - earache, losing hearing

I had this pain in my ear for almost a week. it hurts: [I went to the doctor yesterday, and you know that monitored Everythang. he asked me if I wanted, diarrhea and stomach pains and headaches and things like that. I did not. then of course I said no. and asked him: "I heard he was in both, but especially in the right because the left does not really hurt. I prescribe a pill color eccentric antibiotics and some ear drops for pain. eardrops will not work too well: / /
But anyway, last night I was suddenly like, headache and stomach and around the mouth. Oh, and btw, I can not eat at all. since there are only a few minutes, I tried to eat ice cream, I thought my mouth was numb, but he did not. but yes. and also last night, I love it, seems to have lost the ear. Well, not really, but a few. as if the ear drum pop, but not backwards. You know?
Should I wait outside with antibiotics or what?
Things that longer side-effects?

2 comments:

  1. This is an ear infection. Stomach pain caused by a diversion from his throat (ear, nose and throat are connected)

    Hearing loss is probably an accumulation of wax and could lead to a blockage of the way to your ear. Try using ear drops before going to bed and then in force, with his ear in the air, so enjoy the drops until the wax and can not simply walk again.

    Taking antibiotics is the most important because they eliminate the infection.

    ) The Block (hearing loss should be the 'pop' either alone or with a little help from the ear drops, however, if it takes too long and it is really annoying that you return to your doctor may ask and that sucks.

    If it lasts more than a week without improvement, you need to get to your doctor

    ReplyDelete
  2. In addition to counseling, try ear candles in specialty stores, they have, Naturopaths, etc. Acupuncture works well for ear infections, such as acupressure, online research points in the ear is for drainage. Eighth By stopping always to order the evacuation caught with something under it liquid. Some exercises Kiefer works as a pasture open my mouth and pop my ears like a diving course or water in the ear

    ReplyDelete