Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What Is A Diagram And Side Effects I Have A Wierd Neck Lump. What Is It?

I have a wierd neck Lump. What is it? - what is a diagram and side effects

Hello,

I am a little worried, I found a lump on the side of my neck. We have the maps of the body and the position is in the exact spot where the lymph nodes. It is bigger than a pea, but it is easy to see, if I touch him, if you really feel. It is difficult, but not solid, he Squidgy, rather than smooth.

I have a family experience with Hodgkin's disease. I am 15 years old and asthamtic and type 1 diabetes. My ethnicity is Indian. I experience other side effects, in addition to breathing difficullty - although it's probably because my asthma.

Has anyone any idea what could that be? I am very frightened, but I have an appointment with the doc in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment