Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Remove Dj DJ Karaoke- How Do I Remove Vocals Most Inexpensively From A Song?

DJ Karaoke- how do I remove vocals most inexpensively from a song? - remove dj

I have this song I just had to ... But .... does not occur w / voice ... What do I do the most effective and least costly to ... I need a certain level of quality, so that I could use in a karaoke bar ... It is a site that was removed to the voice of a song for you, if you do your CD ... or if you tell them the name of the song, can you measure? I'm in Orange County, CA ... When someone access to one of these machines, has removed the voice, I am disposed to pay for any use voice to ... any help here?

2 comments:

  1. What is the song and that is - you can probably not for you.

    To magnify the problem, karaoke versions are not really the music of the song (s) here. easily removed when the voice of the song you want, they (or more) would have to pay royalties, because it is a public performance of original music.

    what happens is that the music of a song as closely as possible with the new musicians in the studio is, and music can be placed in a karaoke CD for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I know to remove a man, a machine that has the vocals. . when advertising on the spot. . . I can help. . . Let's see if I can coordinate. . Iam in New York. Get the name of the song and artist. . .. Maybe I can find the instrumental. or use this service to eliminate the guys voice.
    I have no idea what you charge. .

    but if u want even to try. There are many software on the market. . Personally, once GoldWave. . to remove the software Arent voice is so great.

    ** With GoldWave equalization reserve must use and disposal 14Band Hi-frequency. . His voice is. . only the volume very low ..

    ReplyDelete