Friday, February 19, 2010

Marriage Invitation Tamil Kavithai My Invitation Should Be Like A Poem Format. Anyone Give The Website (Tamil & English?

My invitation should be like a poem format. anyone give the website (Tamil & english? - marriage invitation tamil kavithai

My marriage is under way to resolve my gentle person. I expect my invitation must be something else there with great poetry of the form (kavithai) more info words.please Tamil (Website and English). Thank you in advance and also requires that all pleasing, and hopes for our future life ..

1 comment:

  1. Your presence is requested
    A moment of transcendence.
    The mystery of the two as a
    Assistance.
    Did you experience something more
    So life is ordinary
    The transformation of two souls
    When a man and a woman.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete