Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hypertension More Condition_symptoms What Is The Best Natural Remedy For Hypertension?

What is the best natural remedy for Hypertension? - hypertension more condition_symptoms

I am 40 years old and suffers from hypertension, with no known cause.

For drugs, the doctor gave me Diovian and Norvasec. These seem to work well. Sometimes I feel dizzy after taking Diovian.

Then he gave me the Toprol XL. I began to have heartburn, sensitivity to light and suffer from vertigo. I could not sleep) (nightmares. I random erections when I idle (while driving or watching television)

Reduces the Toprol XL, and things are a little more normal. But I could not sleep. So I began to melatonin (one, when I got home, and) just before sunset. I discovered that my blood pressure dropped. Is it because I sleep better, or things that really help my blood pressure?

Melatonin is really cheap. Today, I'll just Diovian, Norvasec, melatonin and vitamin B. I'm more or less normal pressure of all time. Sometimes rises
What to you?

1 comment:

  1. People with hypertension can significantly reduce blood pressure through dietary changes. An increase in the amount of fruit and vegetables and reduce fat and cholesterol not only reduces blood pressure but can help you lose weight, that also lowers blood pressure.
    Eat whole foods, fresh, raw and unprocessed. Fruits, vegetables, garlic, onions, whole grains, soy, beans, seeds, nuts, olive oil and cold-water fish (salmon, tuna, sardines, grouper, mackerel).
    Low-potassium diet soda. Most people are aware that reducing sodium can) (salt to help lower blood pressure. But this is not the complete picture. Limit sodium intake appears to lower blood pressure better, if by an increased intake of potassium-work support. Note that lowering sodium intake, it is not more than a salt shaker, but you also read the labels of processed foods and prepared for sodium content.
    Avoid salt, sugar, dairy products, refined foods, fried foods, junk food and caffeine.
    To eliminate food sensitivities. Use Elimtion and food challenge to determine food sensitivity.
    Bebe 50% of their weight in grams of water per day (for example, if you weigh 150 pounds, drink 75 liters of water per day).

    ReplyDelete