Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Chest Infection More Condition_symptoms If I Have A Chest Infection Could My Puppy Get It From Being Around Me?

If I have a chest infection could my puppy get it from being around me? - chest infection more condition_symptoms

I have a severe lung infection and I coughed a lot, but my puppy wants to do 4 months, is curl up and sleep on my lap. I am very concerned that he might be near me. Can not find much on Google to owners about their illness, but nothing about the transmission of diseases from human to animal. Who knows, if I could spend my dog with pneumonia?

3 comments:

  1. I agree with everyone else, you're good. The only thing a man whom I know, can be transferred (between humans and animals other than have to), it is alternatively conjunctivitis conjunctivitis. This is very contagious and can be transferred in any way. My dog has pink eye once and she gave me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with everyone else, you're good. The only thing a man whom I know, can be transferred (between humans and animals other than have to), it is alternatively conjunctivitis conjunctivitis. This is very contagious and can be transferred in any way. My dog has pink eye once and she gave me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. do not get ermmm.no, U, NT, but if u do it then it will go about 1 catch. However, the BR can not dog fur coz u help you can get your opinion on ...
    Well, that's what has happened to me so be careful ...
    HOPE U GET BETA soon #

    ReplyDelete