Sunday, November 8, 2009

Blood In Phlegm More Condition_symptoms Can A Nose Bleed Cause Blood In Phlegm?

Can a nose bleed cause blood in Phlegm? - blood in phlegm more condition_symptoms

I am an old man in good health (the best of my knowledge) knows smoking 28 years before.

This week I had a cold with runny nose and sneezing and coughing.

When I cough in the shower today mucus was stained with blood, and simultaneougly I realized my left nostril BLEEDED began as a normal nosebleed. Now that the symptoms disappeared, but I wonder if I am to be affected.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, what happened was probably a little blood from a bloody nose on the back of the nose and throat.

    There is a coolness that it had seemed as if the blood from the throat or lungs, already arrived there and cough and then mixed together, mixed, when in fact it was the nose.

    There is some blood epistaxis (nose bleeds) often run into the throat behind the nose.

    You have nothing to fear.

    To find your doctor if it comes suddenly worse, or if you begin to feel pain in the chest.

    ReplyDelete