Sunday, December 20, 2009

Endosteal Implant Dental Implant Categories?

Dental implant categories? - endosteal implant

I hope that someone with the knowledge of dentistry I can imagine. I finished paying for "dental insurance" for the last two years, because I realized that I might need a tooth removed and replaced. Last year I had removed, a bone graft done and now have an implant I was in my explanation of benefits "is Met Life, my dental insurance, current, and as" non-covered service "below. They call it an endosteal" implants. "However, their benefits program states:" recementing implant / PILLAR OF THE CROWN compatible "are subject to 60%. What is the difference between these things, and how often a patient should know what is covered before performing the procedure ? I am really glad not to the procedure by one of their "in-network dentists, against their recommendations, because it would probably do much more expensive. This was done by a resident in our dental school.

No comments:

Post a Comment