Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Business Broadband Phone What Is The Best Business Land Line/Broadband/Domain Provider?

What is the best Business Land Line/Broadband/Domain provider? - business broadband phone

Hello, we change our own line of private land, with BT's broadband business.

Normally, BT is expensive, what is the best company to take into account, fixed line telephony, mobile telephony, Internet and take IDSN30 system? Please let me know.

They told me that I get a free domain, can not be more than 1 domain, which then I have to pay € 5, is this month?
Please contact me if you know, websites, etc.
Thank you and God bless.
G

1 comment:

  1. To view the website needs a domain name and webhosting.The best way to buy a domain name that is free to purchase your domain name and hosting together. In this way you can get your domain for free. Some web hosting companies offer this as a gift. Bluehost is the best

    http://www.bluehost.com/track/bluehostwe ...

    ReplyDelete